SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization that involves exposure of the website through high-ranking positions with search engines like yahoo, Google, and Bing. The charges levied by the SEO companies for the creative team and attention time are high. Since SEO is an active process, it requires continual action from the experts.
There must be SEO analyzers, SEO experts, content writers who must be included in pricing. If you are an expert and possess these various skills, you can do SEO without the assistance of the experts.
But, if these tasks are new to you and without the analysis and skills of a perfect SEO, you will not get the desired results.
Your website ranking may go lower and you may end up causing harm to your business and losing your resources and money.
The benefit of hiring an expert SEO is to obtain a high ranking for your website, getting the exact keywords and the proper content. This can help you to focus on your business without being drawn away.
The SEO experts put a lot of effort to make your business flourish. That involves spending money on various tasks. It cannot be free, a good SEO needs to be paid for their job.
There are freelancer SEO consultants, big SEO firms, and small SEO agencies. The price they offer might differ depending upon the size of the company. If there is high competition, and the results that you want are quick then a freelancer is not the best option to choose.
The job of an SEO needs various experts in different fields like professional content writers, web developers, marketing trend professionals, client coordinators, graphic designers to name a few.
Never be under the impression that hiring a freelancer will save you a lot of money. The difference in the price is not much as in India, it is around 1000 to 2000 Indian rupees.
If you intend to save this small amount, you may end up losing much where your Google ranking may go down.
The cost of a good SEO in India
The cost of the SEO depends on certain aspects like
- The kind of business
- Website keyword difficulty
- The website UI like the compatibility and responsiveness of various devices.
Based on the keyword difficulty, let us calculate the cost of SEO in India.
- Suppose the keyword difficulty lies between the range of 5 to 20, then the cost will come around 7-7.5K INR.
- If it’s in the range of 20 to 40, the price will be around 7.5K to 20K INR.
- If the keyword difficulty is more than 40 words, the cost will exceed 20K INR.
The Factors on which SEO cost in India depends
The SEO cost in India will depend upon the following factors:
- The targeted keywords
- The kind of business
- The Geolocation of the targeted audience
- Website user interface like the loading time, compatibility with the smart devices.
So, How much does SEO cost in India on an average?
Every year, SEO costs around Rs 60,000 to 3,00,000. An SEO company in India will charge for its services around Rs 5000 to Rs 25000 per month.
Certain companies charge about 25000 per year.
But, if there are not many returns that you get for the amount that you pay, it would be devastating.
Bad SEO will give poor results and cause damage to your firm by increasing the cost.
In India, the average cost of SEO begins at Rs 15,000 per month.
The determining factors of SEO costs are:
- The number of keywords for promoting
- Based on ranking, to attain the top position in search engine.
- The current status of the website, whether it is new or in existence for a long time.
- The competition in the business
Estimation for the SEO cost in India
The SEO companies in India charge about Rs 15,000 per month for their starter or basic package. The things that are included in the basic packages are SEO activities that assist the website in ranking. Let us now discuss the risks that are involved in outsourcing SEO and how to overcome the risk with the appropriate solutions.
- Black hat vs white hat: It is advisable to avoid hiring those business organizations that are engaging in black-hat activities.
- Support and service: Ensure that the SEO companies in India are accessible through phone calls, emails, messengers, etc.
- In-house web design team: The strong on-page SEO is vital for any website to secure a prime position on the search engine. The in-house Web development team is a must for your Indian Business. If you don’t have the budget, nothing much to worry as Web development services are provided by many Indian SEO companies.
The SEO cost can be customized as per your requirements depending upon your spending plan. It gives good results at an affordable price.
The factors that determine the search engine optimization cost depends upon various factors as it does not have a fixed standard. It depends upon your competitors, your budget, etc.
The focus is your website must be at the top-ranking position in the search engine.
The best SEO cost calculator tools
- Links management provides the user to know the right SEO plan for your website. It also lets the user analyze your competitor’s sites and offers the SEO price for your website accordingly.
- Search engine gives the user an estimate of the price for your website.
- Small SEO tools enable you to find the SEO cost by calculating various SEO services to know the exact cost.
Why Should you invest in SEO?
Capitalizing SEO is a great investment for your business that enables you to boost your business and be on the top ranking list. It can also help your business firm to have the relevant traffic for your website and move forward with the competition. The sales of your company can be increased while you opt for the right SEO package services.